Monday, November 7, 2011

Twister, the Cat

Sadly, I have been estranged from the online communication world for quite some time. Silly me, I've been too wrapped up doing absolutely nothing totally important for my soul, eh, but it happens to the best of us. Well, it must, anyway, if it's happening to me. Anywho, there are a number of reasons why I decided to this. 1) it's fun, and no one is really reading this anyway 2) Why not? No one is really reading this anyway 3) You should all (however little of you that may be) know about Twister, the cat...

I am quite a fan of my routine walks with my special someone, who I will continually refer to as Nabasdag. Almost every time Nabasdag and I take our walk we run into Twister, the neighborhood cat. This ball of fluff is without a doubt the friendliest kitty one has every met or will ever meet. She runs up to us as soon as we enter her realm of semi-unique suburbia, walks along for quite a while, and leaves off at exactly the same spot every single time, waiting for my return the next day. After days of encountering this kitty and petting her adorably furry head, my eye caught the inscription on her collar..."Twister." Is there anything more precious? Uh, hell yea, little baby Tatt...although Tatt, the ferocious kitty of the .....ian household would probably be jealous if she knew of Twister. I simply love my furry group of friends, I hope we can all go out for bourbon soon.

2 comments: