Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I'm a Little Tea Cup

I wonder if the size of my coffee cup has an influence over my day, or describes my day. For instance, days that I'm very stressed, I have a bulky coffee cup, mayhaps to carry more liquified energy?, and days where I feel I'm on the right track, my coffee cups tend to be dainty. Today, I'm sipping barely a half cup of coffee (just to line #3 on a 4 cup coffee pot) in more of a tea cup thingy, and well, I feel good about my work and myself today. Naturally, it's china from the 80's, because, well, that is how we roll. I'm also feeling dainty today. I am subconsciously picking out coffee cups that summarize my mood and accomplishments.

Oh, accomplishments, goals, etc. You'd think I've been doing this paper writing thing long enough to get how it works, but I don't. I don't understand how it takes hours and hours upon days and weeks of notes and research, to get to a realization that seemed so simple. I know that's how it's always been, but I just don't get it, and honestly, I really don't want to. It seems way too freaky and twisted, probably involving some crazy Freudian shit, to figure out how the mind gets to its "ah hah!" moment. Everything we do is just a game, and we are all knowingly facing the same ending anyway. Basically what I'm saying is, we should all drop everything, somehow get a hold of lots of money, and go shopping!! I'll have a pair of Miu Miu's, fries, and a coke. Spanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment